Sonbahar bayramı (başlangıç) -
Perşembe 11 Nisan, 2019
Okul bayramlar :
Bağımsızlık günü -
Cymartesi 18 Nisan, 2020
Laik tatil : On this day in 1980, Southern-Rhodesia gained independence from the British, changing the name into Zimbabwe (based on a Shona term for Great Zimbabwe , an ancient ruined city in the country's south-east the remains of which are now a protected site).
· The day marked the end of racial segregation.
· In the ninety year span that Zimbabwe was a colony, it was administered by the British South African Company (BSAC) under the name Rhodesia and the Responsible Government under the name Southern Rhodesia. Both administrative systems were under the British monarchy.
· In 1965, Zimbabwe became autonomous and was led by a white segregationist government after Ian Smith made a Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) from Britain. This was after the British government had made majority rule a condition for the independence of Rhodesia from Britain.
· Smith followed the UDI by declaring Rhodesia a Republic, which however, did not have international recognition.
· From June 1979, the Republic of Southern Rhodesia was replaced by Zimbabwe-Rhodesia. Lacking international recognition, after about three months, the country was taken back into the hands of Britain, as per the Lancaster House Agreement which was meant to facilitate transition.
· The country once again became a British colony known as Southern Rhodesia.
· In the April 1980 elections, Robert Mugabe, head of the Zimbabwe African National Union (ZANU) won the majority and became the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe.
Kutsal Cuma -
Cuma 19 Nisan, 2019
Katolik veya protestan : The First Council of Nicaea (a gathering of bishops in the early days of Christianity) wanted to find a day to commemorate the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ. This commemoration had to be linked to Jewish holiday traditions, since the last supper of Christ was believed to be a Jewish Passover meal. But the Jewish calendar is based on lunar and solar cycles, so the Easter celebration had to follow the same calendar.
Kutsal Cumartesi -
Cymartesi 20 Nisan, 2019
Katolik : Paid holiday
Pazar 21 Nisan, 2019
Katolik veya protestan : Paid holiday
Paskalya pazartesisi -
Pazartesi 22 Nisan, 2019
Katolik veya protestan : 325 yılında, Paskalya'nın günü belirtilmiştir. Dolunayı, Hicri sisteme göre, 14cü gün olarak belirtiliyor.
Paskalya bayramın günü yapılan dini takvime, ve ayın yaşına göre beli oluyor. Avec la convention d'un équinoxe fixé ne varietur au 21 mars, des algorithmes purent être élaborés pour assigner à Pâques de n'importe quelle année une date a priori différente de celle que vous calculeriez si vous cherchiez quel dimanche suit la Pleine L İki dolunayın arasında, 29 gün, 12 saat ve 44 dakikalık bir zaman geçiyor.
Yılın takvimini belirtiyor.
Zimbabwe Uluslararası Ticaret Fuarı -
Salı 30 Nisan, 2019
Ticaret fuarları : Lasts 5 days -
http://zitf.net/ in Bulawayo 2018 edition confirmed